HILARIS® FL BLUE
HILARIS® FL BLUE
Multifunctional control unit:
All device functions are controlled by a 5“ touch-screen. Preferred base settings can be preinstalled for a quick and easy handling.
Shortest therapy times:
With an output power of 250 or 1000 mW also big surfaces can be treated within shortest times
Low protection measures:
Through the classification in the laser class 2 the laser registration and the appointing of a laser safety officer are no longer necessary. It is recommended to wear laser protection glasses.
Integrated dosage recommendations:
Study based and practically tested dosage recommendations can be accessed in the device.
Upgradable for intravasal laser blood irradiation (Haemo-Laser® – Therapy)
Ergonomic design for comfortable and safe working.
|HILARIS® FL 250||HILARIS® FL 1000|
|Output power||250 mW||1000 mW|
|Wavelength||405 nm||405 nm|
Laser classification: 2 according to EN 60825-1:2014.
* subject to modifications and amendments!
Dimensions and weights:
Control unit HILARIS® CONTROL: 196 x 310 x 123 mm, approx. 4 kg
Surface irradiation adapter HILARIS® FL: 164 x 110 x 50 mm, approx. 1 kg
Blood irradiation adapter HILARIS® HAEMO: 60 x 60 x 30 mm, 0.2 kg
Device trolley HILARIS® CART: 600 x 1000 x 600 mm, 11 kg
The control unit HILARIS® CONTROL offers a great flexibility – there are various possibilities of configuration:
- HILARIS® HAEMO BLUE patient adapter for blue laser blood irradiation with 405 nm
- HILARIS® HAEMO RED patient adapter for red laser blood irradiation with 660 nm
- Surface irradiation adapter HILARIS® FL 500 RED for local laser application with 660 nm
- Surface irradiation adapter HILARIS® FL 1000 RED for local laser irradiation with 660 nm
- Surface irradiation adapter HILARIS® FL 250 BLUE for local laser irradition with 405 nm
With the HILARIS® CONTROL unit you can do both therapies at once – local laser therapy AND laser blood irraditaion!