§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any information by which a person is clearly identifiable. It is therefore data that can be traced back to a person. Personal data is all data that can be traced back to you personally, e.g. first name and surname, address, telephone number, email addresses, user behavior, etc.
(2) The responsible party according to Art. 4 para.7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Heltschl Medizintechnik Niederndorf 27 A-4707, Schlüßlberg (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information (Art. 15 DSGVO),
Right to rectification (Art. 16 DSGVO)
Right to erasure (Art. 17 DSGVO),
Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DSGVO),
Right to object to processing (Art. 21 DSGVO),
right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO).
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 DSGVO).
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) During the mere informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art.6 para.1 p.1 lit.f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Use of Web Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art.6 para.1 p.1 lit.f DS-GVO.
(6) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User Terms: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Data”.
Deactivate Google Analytics
§ 5 Information, deletion, blocking
You can obtain information free of charge at any time about the personal data we have stored about you and about the origin, recipient and purpose of data collection and data processing. You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of your data. Excluded from this is data that is kept due to legal regulations or is required for proper business processing. To ensure that a data block can be implemented at any time, data is kept in a blocking file for control purposes. If data is not covered by a legal archiving obligation, we will delete your data at your request. If the archiving obligation applies, we will block your data. For all questions and requests regarding the correction, blocking or deletion of personal data, please contact us at the address given in the imprint.
§ 6 Changes to our data protection declaration
In order to ensure that our data protection declaration always complies with the current legal requirements, we expressly reserve the right to make changes at any time. This also applies in the event that the data protection declaration has to be adapted due to new or revised services, for example new services. The new data protection statement will then apply the next time you visit our website.